Here are some favorites from the month of July!
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kissable Pink This is one of the new shine formula summer 2013 shades. It's a nice summery cool toned pink. It's not super bright so it's appropriate for most occasions. The best thing about this new formula is that it's so dang moisturizing. It feels like it's a tinted lip balm that's going on your lips. Definitely recommend.
2. I've drank the Caroline Hirons Kool Aid and have revamped my skincare routine a bit. One of the new things I'm trying is the REN Clarifying Toner. I've been using it for probably about a month now and I will definitely be repurchasing this one. I think it has really helped clear out and brighten my skin.
3. My steal of a deal sweater from Old Navy is another favorite of the month. It's just one of those comfy sweaters that you can throw on and immediately feel cozy. I don't know about you, but those are my favorite kind...and at only $3.50, this definitely reaches favorite status.
4. The eyeshadow shade Barefoot from Tarte's Aqualillies palette is kind of an underdog. At first I didn't really use it a ton but I realized that it has this really nice iridescence to it. It's not obnoxious but just noticeable enough to make it interesting.
5. Ohhhh Seche Vite. There are no words. This stuff is amazing, plain and simple. It has made my at home manicures last for a solid week without chipping. Pretty awesome if you ask me. I can't recommend enough that you go out and get this. Now.
What have been your favorite products for the last month?