Today I'm doing my 5 favorite hair products of the moment. I'm not one to be hugely into hair stuff, but these are the products I reach for when I need to give my hair some love.
1. Aveda's Pure Abundance Hair Potion. If you have limp, thin hair or just want to add some nice volume THIS IS FOR YOU! I've tried a few different volumizing products and this blows all the others out of the water. It's a powder that you put into your hair, give your scalp a little rub with your fingers and you're good to go. Seriously, awesome.
2. Moroccanoil Treatment - Light. I'm sure you've heard about this one before. It's a treatment oil that makes your hair silky and soft. Not to mention it smells really nice. The light formula is for fine or blonde hair. I believe it's not quite as heavy as the original formula...hence the name "light." Crazy, I know.
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo. This is the best dry shampoo I've tried yet. They have a large variety of different formulas and scents. My favorite is the one for blonde hair but they also have a brunette version available. It doesn't leave a white powdery look like some other dry shampoos and it does the job, plain and simple. The one annoying thing is that one can doesn't last that long, but I can overlook that since it's a good product.
4. TRESemme Cashmere Touch Nourishing Rituals Hydrating Serum. I've never really tried a hair serum before so I wasn't sure if I would like this. I picked it up at Ulta on a whim as I was buying some hair spray and TRESemme was having a buy one get one 50% off deal. I must say, this is a nice product if you just want some nice, soft hair. It has a similar effect to the Moroccanoil but is a lot cheaper.
5. John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner. This is another "make my hair feel super soft" product. I'm sensing a trend. I use this about once a week and it's just a nice deep conditioner that smells really nice and salon-like. Also, at about $6, you really just can't go wrong.
What are your favorite hair products of the moment?
Have a wonderful weekend!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth