Happy Friday! Have any plans for the weekend? I think my husband and I are going to go with some friends to see The Great Gatsby tonight. Even if the actual movie isn't that great, it will definitely be one of those movies that is just so visually pleasing.
I know I haven't done a High Five For Friday post for a few weeks but I figured I would jump back on the bandwagon. So, here are a few things that I have been loving this week!
1. Wet n Wild's Walking on Eggshells eyeshadow. Now, if you're like me, I thought W&W was a brand only 13 year olds purchased. It brings back memories of learning out do do makeup in Jr. High. HOWEVER, apparently they reformulated their cosmetics in the last few years and have really stepped up their game. I'm planning on doing a more in dept post about this but yeah, who would have thought??
2. Long t-shirts. If you have a long torso like me, it's a B to find shirts that are long enough. A friend recently pointed out the Crew Neck Pocket Tee from Old Navy and I may have bought three of them.....what can I say? They were on sale!
3. The Met Gala brought out some crazy fashion, but Sienna Miller and SJP were my favorites. My only gripe is SJP's boots. I would have ditched them if I were her but I'm not and she's a fashion icon so who am I to judge?
4. BEAUTIFUL WEATHER! Yay for weather that allows us to actually open our windows and let in the fresh air!
5. Face masks. I'm slightly obsessing over face masks right now and recently bought two from Lush that I'm trying out. Let's just say I think Lush and I will have a long and wonderful relationship.
Alright everyone -- I'm out. Have a wonderful weekend!!