Instead of doing a high five for Friday post, this is a "I want you and why don't I have lots of money so I can buy you?" post. It's almost the same, right?
1. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate. In all honesty, this products is a nutso price. I think the largest one (5 oz) is about $175 which is really just insane for an exfoliant. HOWEVER, I did have a couple of old samples of this and tried one for the first time the other night. Let me tell ya, it's pretty awesome. It's a really intense scrub and smells really interesting. It actually reminds me of this raisin sauce my mom makes to put on the ham for Easter (I realize raisin sauce probably sounds really weird but trust me, it's amazing).
2. Clarisonic. I mean, I know I'm late to this party, but I've wanted one for awhile. I have the Olay knock off one, but I'm convinced it's not as good. Also, if you could tell me the difference between all the Clarisonics that would be amazing! I want to ask for one for my birthday but I don't really know which one to ask for. How can one scrubby thing be different from the other??
3. Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush. I've heard so many good things about this and apparently it's really long lasting. Enough said.
4. Tarte's Amazonian Clay Concealer. I figure since the blush is so long lasting, then the concealer version would have to be as well. I feel like I need a really good concealer in my life. Right now I have one from Clinique but this is next on my list.
5. Maybelline's Color Tattoo. These shadows have also gotten a lot of hype since they came out (not sure when that was...probably a year or so ago?) They look really fun and area also long lasting. Do you see a pattern here?
6. Last but not least, NARS Illuminator. I got a sample of this from Sephora awhile back and it's just a really fun product. I think it would be great with summer coming up (supposedly, anyway).
Are there any products that you have your eye on? Also, seriously, if you know the difference between all the Clarisonics let me know. I realize I could google it but I like getting actual reviews/opinions. And I trust you, obviously!