High Five For Friday!
Hope everyone had a great week! Personally, I'm ready for it to be over. We have had TERRIBLE weather and on top of that I'm not feeling well so I'm extra happy for the weekend.
1. How I Met Your Mother Mondays. We always have a couple people over on Mondays to watch HIMYM (and now it includes Vikings, Revolution, bits of The Voice and whatever AMC show is currently on during that time of year).
2. I'm trying to stay positive and imagine that our April snow showers will bring many May flowers...we'll see how long that lasts.
3. I love this ELF nail polish because not only is it only two bucks, but it's a good color for whenever spring arrives in this tundra.
4. Even though I try to never eat anything from McDonald's (it grosses me out more and more as I get older) I still love their McFlurrys. I haven't been feeling well the last couple days so my husband picked me up one of these bad boys on his way home from work. I justify it by saying "it will help sooth my sore throat."
5. This is one of my fav teas. With a little cream/milk it is a great thing to have on a cold Friday morning when I'm not feeling well.
How was your week? Join in on H54F at From My Grey Desk!